SureSkills Limited (and its subsidiaries) is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information should you wish to share any with us.
The purposes for which it was provided, verification purposes, statistical analysis, marketing, advertising and promoting our products and services, offering new and enhanced products and services, keeping you informed of ongoing and new SureSkills Limited classes, activities, events, services and offers and any changes. Information may be used by us, our instructors, our employees and in some isolated cases our agents. We may from time to time advertise and or promote our services or materials or those of our partners. This will be directed from us. No personal details shall be transferred - ever. By continuing to use our website you hereby consent to the above processing (including the processing personal information that may be given).
1. What information do we collect? We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data: (a) information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including [your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views]); (b) information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services. (c) information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering or doing business with us. (d) information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters. (e) any other information that you choose to send to us.
4. Data and Credit Card Security: For security of your information SureSkills Limited do not accept orders containing Bank or Credit Card details by e-mail. Bookings/Orders of this nature can only be placed by telephone or online (via Realex Payments in cooperation with our banker). Our Customer Service hours are Monday to Friday from 9.00am- 5.30pm GMT.
9. Security of your personal data: We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information - our processes are ITIL compliant and we implement best practice Service Management. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
10. How We Protect Delegate Privacy: No personal information is taken off-site or disclosed to third parties, except as
described above. It is your right to know exactly what personal information of
yours we hold. Delegate information is available at all times, either over the phone
or in writing. To protect the privacy of delegates, our staff will confirm identity and personal
details before providing any information over the phone.
11. Policy amendments: SureSkills Limited reserves the right to change, modify or amend this policy from time to time without prior notice to you. We will post the changes here. SureSkills Limited encourages you to periodically review this policy to be informed of how we collect, use and protect your information.
12. Your rights: You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time. (In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.)
13. Third party websites: The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
14. Updating information: Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected.
info at sureskills dot com or send a letter by post to The Managing Director, SureSkills Limited, 14 Fitzwilliam Place, Dublin 2, Ireland.
This Policy is effective & updated as of August 2014.