A written letter, email or fax constitutes a firm contract with SureSkills™
For all training related bookings the following terms and conditions apply:
For bookings postponed, transferred or cancelled with;
* 12 or more working days notice, ONLY 10% of the fee is payable.
* 7-12 working days notice 50% of the course fee is payable.
* 7 or less working days notice the full course fee is payable.
* Skills / Training Card prepayments are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
* Late Availability bookings the full course fee is payable, bookings are non refundable and non transferable.
Late Availability course bookings are priced lower – the fee quoted is fully payable on booking.
Late Availability bookings can be placed up to one day before the course start subject to acceptance being confirmed by email and the availability of materials. Late availability pricing is not available with any other offer(s). Prices and bookings are not transferrable in any circumstances.
Postponements and cancellations should be made in writing/email/fax. If they are made only by telephone they must be confirmed by return in writing by SureSkills™ and this document from SureSkills™ will be the only evidence of variation of the original contract. All public courses are run subject to demand. SureSkills™ reserves the right to cancel, postpone or change as necessary.
Delegates undertake to attend all classes at the time allocated and on the dates stated on the course booking document. All course materials are copyrighted and the duplication or distribution of same is strictly prohibited. Fees are invoiced and payable in full on or before course commences - unless a corporate account is in operation. Methods and means accepted for payment are detailed in Payment Types and Terms.pdf.
IT Consulting and Deployment related projects typically follow the terms and conditions linked here - unless otherwise agreed between SureSkills and the client Project Terms and Conditions pdf.
SureSkills™ is a trademark of SureSkills Limited within the European Union, the United States of America and other territoires. Use of this trademark to identify: Advertising; Business management; Business administration; Office functions. And Education; Providing of training; Entertainment; Sporting and cultural activities & services requires licensing by the trademark owner. Materials on this site are copyright ©2013 by SureSkills™ Limited & its subsidiaries.
All rights reserved.
Passport to the Cloud - Terms and Conditions
• The 'Buy one course and get the second course half price' offer only applies to the below listed courses that are booked and invoiced in the month of August.
• Places booked are transferable to any delegates under company name
• This promotion applies to new registrations only, on or after August 1st, 2013.
• Valid for all Dublin based public classroom deliveries only.
• Discounts are based upon full course list price. Full payment is due as per SureSkills booking T&C's. All courses must be registered for at the same time.