Cannot afford to make extensive use of consultants / external resources with prior experience?
Our mentoring service provides a cost effective approach to achieving the benefits of external experience without incurring the typical costs;
- Mentoring for Senior IT Executives who need a "sounding board" for ideas, issues, etc.
- Mentoring to provide an external perspective when planning IT strategies or trouble shooting issues in the environment
- SureSkills facilitate workshops
- maximum benefit, minimum costs
- Mentoring for people in new roles or with new responsibilities e.g. process owners, Service Desk Manager etc.
- Our experience, support the person in their new role through on-site meetings and ad hoc support
- Critically, mentoring brings the best of certified knowledge and industry experience to deliver pragmatic support and guidance that is in context with the needs of the organization
IT Leaders frequently find themselves without an advisor to provide perspective. Our ITSM Mentoring Service provides personal development plans, certified education programmes, and knowledge transfer coaching.
Speakers include: Ruaidhri McSharry, COO & Director of Service Management, SureSkills Inc
Date: Thursday, May 29th 2014
Time: Registration from 07:30 with presentations kicking off at 08:00
Venue: Sheraton Ottawa Hotel 150 Albert Street Ottawa,
'Integrating Project Management with Service Management Best Practices' Briefing on April 3rd, 2014 in the Europa Hotel, Belfast.
Date: Thursday, 3rd of April 2014
Venue: Europa Hotel Belfast
The availability for this event is LIMITED so book NOW to avoid disappointment.
World class scalability and redundancy solution for FETAC
Resilience and recoverability key at ByrneWallace Sols
Eversheds high performance storage and disaster recovery