Join us at Legal Island’s Annual Review of Employment Law in November
SureSkills is sponsoring The Annual Review of Employment Law 2017 which looks at HR and employment law developments. Organised by Legal Island, these events will help you can get ready for more rules on mandatory retirement and casualization of employment. If you’re not already prepared, you must now get your organization GDPR-proofed: the EU General Data Protection Regulation and €20m fines are on the way for data breaches from May 2018.
All sessions include extensive notes and/or template documents for use back in the office. These experts give you the latest information, practical tips and effective solutions to make your life easier, and prepare your organization for the year ahead such as:
- Irish Employment Case Law Review 2017 and Key Next Steps
- A Solicitor’s Guide to Drafting Disciplinary Allegations
- A Practitioner's Guide to WRC Hearings & Inspections.
- Review of the Year with Jennifer Cashman, Partner, Ronan Daly Jermyn
- A Solicitor’s Guide to Contractual Flexibility and the Gig Economy
- A Solicitor’s Guide to Reasonable Accommodation and Performance
- Is your organisation GDPR-fit?
- How to Avoid the Case from Hell: Handling Difficult Situations and Off-the-Record Conversations
- A Solicitor’s Guide to Handling the Long-Distance Runner
- Guide to Creating the Ultimate Reward Package
- A Practitioner’s Guide to WRC Hearings & Inspections
- Employment Trends and What to Expect in 2018
- Creating a Truly Diverse and Inclusive Workplace
After attending you will better be able to:
- Minimise your organisation’s risk of litigation.
- Understand how the relevant new cases from Ireland and Europe impact on your workplace.
- Prepare for the year ahead.
- Update your policies for key areas in your organisation – key action points will be sent to you via email.
- Refer to all important legislative and case law changes which are relevant to your workplace, with an extensive folder of notes.