Microsoft Engineers Fast Track Open Day
f you're a recent graduate or simply looking for a career change, join us at the Microsoft Engineers Fast Track Open Day on the 11th of December to see how you can be part of bridging the skills gap in Ireland’s technology industry. This customised program is an intensive training regime which transforms participants into field ready engineers in one of three chosen workloads.
1. Track 1 - O365
2. Track 2 - Microsoft Azure
3. Track 3 - Dynamics CRM
The macro goal of the program is to combat the increasing demand for technical resources within the Microsoft channel and fill it in quickest manor possible. With cloud consumption being at the forefront of both Microsoft’s and their partner’s minds, having a sufficient supply of quality engineers is vital.
On completion of this program participants will have completed
1. Technical training in the relevant discipline, e.g. Microsoft Certified Professional courses and relevant Exams
2. Business Skills – participants will also complete project management, time management and business case studies to ensure they are effective asset to their prospective employer
3. Microsoft and Partner engagement – all participants will spend time on the job training with the partner and Microsoft, giving them practical experience of a real world environment
Advantages of the Program
How does this course differ from other Programmes or Microsoft Official Curriculum Courses?
Complete Engineer skillset designed by Microsoft in response to industry demands
- Microsoft team engagement throughout the program
- Bundling training together into one block (fast track to engineer) which otherwise may take years
- Custom training Content only available to participants of the program, such as EMS and OMS
- Tailored soft skills courses for Microsoft Engineers
- Seminars from SureSkills services team and CTO
- Potential job placements for successful participants
The aim at the end of the program is to make you a fully billable engineer who has consumed all the latest courses on a particular workload. Not only will you be technically sound, you will also be practically capable and have the ability to fit in with current channel engineers. This will be achieved through onsite days with the partner, talks from technical consultants, soft skills training and sessions with Microsoft technical teams.
Click here to register for this once off bespoke event »
*The program duration is dependent on the track chosen. It will be approximately 6-10 weeks. We are expecting to commence the training in February 2016.