Following on from our "Excel Tips to Improve your Productivity" please join us on Thursday 19th May at 11am to see "How Power Query and Power Pivot create amazing reports in Excel"
With Power Query, you can import or connect to external data, and then shape that data, in ways that meet your needs. Then, you can load your query into Excel to create charts and reports. Periodically, you can refresh the data to make it up to date.
Power Pivot is a data modeling technology that lets you create data models, establish relationships, and create calculations. With Power Pivot you can work with large data sets, build extensive relationships, and create complex (or simple) calculations, all in a high-performance environment, and all within the familiar experience of Excel.
Look at Power Query and Power Pivot to quickly transform and model your data to create amazing reports in Excel.
Included in this webinar:
- How Power Query and Power Pivot work together
- Get the most out of your data
- Use a query to transform and clean your data
- Create your data model in PowerPivot
- Analyse your datasets to create amazing reports using PivotTables & Pivot Charts
Please register below.