When you book your ITIL 4 Foundation with SureSkills you will learn:
- A holistic approach to the facilitation of co-creation of value with customers and other stakeholders in the form of products and services
- The guiding principles of ITIL 4
- The four dimensions of Service Management
- Key concepts from Lean, Agile, DevOps, and why these are important to deliver business value
- How ITIL practices described in ITIL 4 will maintain the value and importance provided by the current ITIL processes, whilst at the same time expand to be integrated to different areas of service management and IT, from demand to value.
Is the ITIL 4 Foundation suitable for you?
- ITIL 4 Foundation is suitable for individuals who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization. The certification also applies to IT professionals who work within an organization that has adopted ITIL and so need to be aware of and contribute to the overall service improvement programme.
- ITIL 4 continues to support the ITSM community while expanding to a wider range of professionals working in the digital world, guiding how IT interfaces with, and leads the wider business strategy.
After Foundation where next?
ITIL 4 Managing Professional
ITIL 4 Managing Professional (MP) stream provides practical and technical knowledge about how to run successful IT enabled services, teams and workflows. It is aimed at IT practitioners working within technology and digital teams across businesses.
ITIL 4 Strategic Leader
ITIL 4 Strategic Leader (SL) recognizes the value of ITIL, not just for IT operations, but for all digitally-enabled services. Becoming an ITIL 4 Strategic Leader demonstrates that the you have a clear understanding of how IT influences and directs business strategy.
To achieve the ITIL Master certification, you must be able to explain and justify how you have personally selected and applied a range of knowledge, principles, methods and techniques from ITIL and supporting management techniques, to achieve desired business outcomes in one or more practical assignments.